Friday, July 20, 2012

Mobile App Index: 58.96 (3.67)% WE 7/20/12

This is a new low for the index.  Prediction on the MobiAppIndex was wrong, but the major indices performed as expected.  MITK and ROVI contributed 2.6% of this weeks' decline alone -- there was news for a patent counter-suit and downgrades from analysts, respectively.  Despite a 10% decline there was no news on EPOC, which contributed 1.2% to the decline. Will let the prediction roll again, and expect that COBR and probably VOCS will get favorable earnings in the coming week.

Upcoming Earnings: VOCS 7/24 4pm EDT, COBR 7/27 11am ET, 8/7 GLUU 4:30pm ET, EPOC 8/7 5pm EDT

Winners: COOL +3.33%, COBR +3.05%,  AUGT +1.89%, GLUU +1.82%, P +0.67%,

Losers: ROVI (28.61)%, MITK (21.24)%, EPOC (10.06)%, NCTY (7.09)%, VELT (2.18)%, VOCS (1.02)%

Comparison: DJI +0.36%, Nasdaq +0.57%, S&P500 +0.43%, EEM +0.26%, FONE (0.51)%

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I recently purchased the expansion pack "Six weeks to a six pack". When I went to my workout index, I noticed it was not one work out, but six different "weeks" (2 sets of 3 week periods). My question is, how am I supposed to follow each week? Am I expected to do the workout every day? Do I just go to the second week of the workout, or go to the first week of the other set and go back and forth changing each week? Any insight would be very helpful as I'm sure anyone who uses the mobile app is a little confused with it and it's lack of detail from time to time

    Also, if anyone has done the 6 week workout, comments on results or what they would of done differently would be much appreciated.
    Thanks:
    Mobile Application Development

    ReplyDelete